Dr Mukarjee, one of the best Doctors i met till now. I took my father this week, more than a medicine, his smile and the way he interact with the patients is really very nice. With this words only patients will get confidence and half of the issue solved. Thank you sir.
My father has been suffering from a cardiac problem from last four years and met few doctors for the treatment. Finally consulted Dr. Mukharjee and my father is now feeling better. Dr. Mukherjee is so nice and friendly. The staff is also very co-operative.
I coming to this clinic since 7years he really cares very nice I'm fully satisfied with this treatment and I'm heartily refferd to all the people to go and consult dr m s s mukharjee her smiling face and he receive patient is very good thank you for your all suggestions
Excellent service by Dr. Mukherjee sir, especially way of talking and way of treating patient. We are very happy to share this information to you also. He is such a excellent doctor. My father is consulting the doctor for the last three years. We are very happy with the service.
What is Emergency Service ?
What do the kidneys do?
The kidneys are vital for life with their complex network of blood vessels and intricate network of tubes and tubules that filter blood of its waste products and excess water. The kidneys maintain the fluid, electrolyte, and acid-base regulation that are altered by several disease conditions as well as drugs and toxins.
Nephrology deals with study of the normal working of the kidneys as well as its diseases. The diseases that come under the scope of nephrology include:-
- Glomerular disorders that affect the tiny filtering systems of the kidneys called the glomerulus
- Urine abnormalities such as excess excretion of protein, sugar, blood, casts, crystals etc.
- Tubulointerstitial diseases affecting the tubules in the kidneys
- Renal vascular diseases affecting the blood vessel networks within the kidneys
- Renal failure that can be sudden or acute or long term or chronic
- Kidney and bladder stones
- Kidney infections
- Cancers of the kidneys, bladder, and urethra
- Effects of diseases like diabetes and high blood pressure on kidneys
- Acid base imbalances
- Nephrotic syndrome and nephritis
- Ill effects of drugs and toxins on the kidneys
- Dialysis and its long term complications – dialysis includes hemodialysis as well as peritoneal dialysis
- Autoimmune diseases including autoimmune vasculitis, lupus, etc.
- Polycystic kidneys diseases where large cysts or fluid filled sacs are formed within the kidney impairing its functions – this is a congenital and inherited or genetic condition